Here are some pictures of her acting like she is having a baby! Oh boy! I am really in for it!
Monday, August 18, 2008
Oh boy, I am in trouble....
So today I started my babysitting job. And my daughter found out that I was watching her friend. She has been acting like she is coming down with a cold all weekend but today before school she said if she called me if I would go pick her up so she could come home and play with her friend. I told her no she had to go to school and she could play with them after. Not even an hour later I get a call from the nurse saying Neveah was not feeling well and didn't want to go back to class, so my friend watched the kids while I ran up the street to pick Neveah up and when she came into the office first thing out of her mouth was "where are my friends?" That is when I found out how sneaky she was already!! I am in trouble. Just in Kindergarten and she already knows how to get out of going to school!!LOL.


Here are some pictures of her acting like she is having a baby! Oh boy! I am really in for it!
Here are some pictures of her acting like she is having a baby! Oh boy! I am really in for it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
See mom, she really was sick. Those contractions will bring u down. And u were gonna make her stay at school. Gosh!
You gotta luv her:)
Post a Comment