Tuesday, September 2, 2008

A much needed vacation...

So we are getting ready to take a family vacation on Friday! YAY!!!! We are going to California to some theme parks! Plus it will be fun because my friend Stevi and her family are going also. I am rushing to get everything ready, plus there has been some issues going on that I have been stressing over!! Why does it seem like when it rains, it pours?? It seems like things get worse and worse, and I hate it!! I try not to stress or think about it, but it is a little hard! I am hoping to have a good time in California but we will see. It will either be good or a total disaster. Wait and find out. I can't wait to go and try to have fun!! I will post pictures from our trip when we get back!

No comments: