So I haven't been up to much lately. Just doing my schooling which is going well! I was not doing so hot in one of my classes but I raised my grade from a low D!! Aww, to a high B, Yay!! Aiming for an A, hopefully. I am working at the bank again! I am glad to be back though!! Babysitting is just not my thing. I give props to the people who can do that! 8 more weeks until my niece Kaylee comes into the world! Can't wait until the day I get to meet her! Hopefully sometime soon after she is born! Drai and I just had our 6 year wedding anniversary, at the end of last month! Wow times flies! We hung out that day and went bowling for our date, I got a necklace and charm from my mom, dad, and Drai. I love it! I got him supercross tickets for this year! Can't wait. We are taking Neveah with us for the first time also! She is going to love it! Neveah is doing good as well. Getting bigger everyday!!
Silly Girl
Neveah and her friend, Fischer
No comments:
Post a Comment