Thursday, December 11, 2008

What will I do??

So the construction field is horrible here right now! Since that is what my husband does, we have been hurting a little bit. He got a call yesturday that he has work in Colorado!! He leaves tomorrow morning! Not to sure what I am going to do with out him! Besides for training for work 5 years ago I haven't been a part from him for more that a few hours!!!!! Don't know what to do with myself. But at this point we will take what comes our way. I recently signed up for psychology classes! I am excitted to start that. It has always intrigued me! I am doing good in my paralegal and success classes. Got A's thank goodness!! Almost done with the first set of classes. Jan 9th is the last day! Woo-hoo! Besides that not too much going on. Neveah had a bad day the other day at school. Got a phone call from the nurse, Some boy kicked her down and she hit her head on the concrete! Than not even an hour later I get another call some boy hit her in the mouth with a shovel of sand, Busted her lip! Not to mention she got a nice mouthful of sand! Kids I tell you!! I have been telling her the next kid to hit her she has to hit them back! Makes me mad they pick on her all the time! My poor baby girl!

No comments: