So a little update on me! My mom and brother had a great time out in Texas! My niece is so beautiful!!! I got a promotion at the bank, so now I am working full time! WOW. never thought I would ever work full time. I have to say though I like it. I am the new customer service rep. and I love the new position! Drai is home from Colorado for good now. Thank goodness. And once again Neveah caught a bug from school and is sick again. Hoping she will get better soon, so I can get some sleep. The joys of school. Lol. Here are some pics of the baby:
♥ "Never be afraid to try. Remember... Amateurs built the Ark, Professionals built the Titanic." ♥ "Never give up on something that you can't go a day without thinking about." ♥ "If you get a second chance,grab it with both hands. If it changes your life, let it." ♥ "The second best thing you can do with your lips is smile." ♥ "The space between your fingers was created so another could fill them."
1 comment:
Isn't it amazing when you realize your time is so close? Though sometimes it still felt for us like it was never coming.
Post a Comment