Saturday, March 14, 2009

She is coming!

I am so excited! My sister-in-law and Kaylee will be here in two days!!!!! I am sooo happy. I can not wait to hold my little niece! I can't believe she is already 3 months old! She has grown so fast already!! She is too cute though. I will have tons of pictures posted, so keep watching for those.
Neveah is on Spring Break from school. Unfortunately we have not been able to do anything fun. We were thinking about going to the zoo tomorrow but it is really rainy today so that plan may not work. But my mom and dad are going to be taking her to the deer farm next week, so that will be fun. Although I wanted to be the first one to take her there but oh well, she will love it. She is finally losing her first tooth! It has been loose for a while she has just been too scared to wiggle it. Now her new tooth is growing in so it is pushing the baby one out more. As soon as it falls out I will be taking a picture. :) Besides school and working there isn't much going on.

No comments: