Sunday, January 18, 2009

A funfilled weekend!!!

I have been bad about getting on here! So here is an update.... Drai got to come home on Jan 9th for a couple days. I had my beautiful baby niece on January 10th. She was born at 4 in the morning. She was 8 lbs. 4 oz. such a chunk, and was 21 in. long! She is too cute! My mom and brother are out in Texas right now seeing her! Wish I was there!! :( My mom tells me she is such a good baby and doesn't cry. When you go to kiss her she trys to eat your face! I won't be able to meet her until probably March. Not too far away. Here are some pics of Kaylee:Also on January 10th we had supercross!!!! It was such a blast! I met up with my long time friend Fallon and her family for lunch which was reaaly neat to see them. Unfortunately I didn't get to see Chad Reed in the pits! I was so sad. The girl right in front of me in line got the last autograph ticket! But I did get to meet Carey Hart! Along with a few other free style motocross riders and we got a pic with Travis Preston as well. Chad Reed ended up taking second place. Grrr But he is in the lead points wise. Yay! Neveah got to meet a few people also. She met freestly rider Kenny and Miss Supercross 2009. Here are some pics: (The last two pics are #1 Chad Reed, #63 Chris Blose)
I finished my first semester of school both classes with A's. Yay! I just began my next semester this week. I am taking Psychology, Composition, and Business. Hopefully I do good on these as well.

1 comment:

Tori said...

Congrats on your grades and your niece!!! What is your sister in-law doing in Texas, and why doesn't your brother live there too? I really haven't talked to you in forver so I'm not caught up on what is going on.