Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Fun Fun at the Fair!

We went to the county fair they had going on since Drai was riding in the dirt bike races they were having there. During practice me and Neveah went to the fair and had some fun. She got to ride on a Ferris wheel since she had never been on one before and she loved it. She won herself a fake snake and she painted a ceramic ornament. She also got to be a farmer for a day. She dug for potato's, got an egg from a chicken and milked a fake cow, but real milk came out. She thought it was pretty nasty though. Then we went back for race time. Drai had a lot of fun and did pretty well.


Michael Blose was there and he was flying on his 125 KTM! He was so far ahead of the 450's out there. He did really good. They had x-game medalist, Jim McNeal who did some pretty awesome freestyle tricks. And they had a trophy car race also which was a blast to watch. They look like so much fun. They look like Tonka Trucks. :) Unfortunately I woke up they next morning to a swollen sore throat. I have been in bed ever since and have not been able to go to work. I went to the doctor today to find out that I have a sinus infection. So they put me on meds and she said I should be feeling all better tomorrow. Neveah and I go to Phx on Thursday for some reading glasses!! That's all for now!

1 comment:

Chris and Karlie said...

My goodness, Neveah is so big! She is such a cutie!