Wednesday, April 29, 2009
We will be stylin'
Neveah and myself had an eye appointment last Thursday. Which I got pulled over on my way. But fortunately I got a cool cop and gave me a warning and gave Neveah a teady bear... anyways, I knew Neveah was going to need glasses since she squints to see things and holds papers basically up to her nose to read. Turns out my poor child has worse vision than I thought. Poor thing couldn't read the letters that were 3 inches tall. She is getting a -6 prescription which the doctor gave me to look through and I couldn't even really make out a picture frame. The doctor is giving her 2 months to see if her glasses improve her vision and if not, it will then be a medical matter and she will be passed on to a specialist. The doctor said that if she was older she could legally not carry a Drivers Lic!! I felt so bad. Here I am getting frustrated with my poor child when we read because I feel like she doesn't want to learn and it's because she can't see :( But on a happier note she got some really cute pink Juicy Couture glasses with cherries on them and I got black ones with dollar signs on them. I am just waiting for them to arrive. We will be styling soon with our new glasses.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment